The TripTracker.net development team is proud to announce a new release of the TripTracker.net travel mapping website.
We’ve added many exciting new features to the site, including…
- A brand new look and feel.
- Completely redesigned and easy to use controls for editing your travel journals.
- The ability to share your journals only with friends, and to be notified of your friends’ activity.
- Increased detail of all travel maps, which now also show the exact location of each photo.
- The ability to add TripTracker travel maps to your own web page or blog.
- Many small improvements and tweaks to enhance the overall user experience.
We listened carefully to all comments and suggestions we received, and tried to address as many as we could with this new release. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your valuable feedback. As always, we look forward to hearing any future comments or suggestions you might have.
Have fun exploring the new interface. We certainly hope you’ll like it.